We are digitizing the trade of agricultural products, a 50+ billion euro market in Germany. As part of the AgTech industry, we see ourselves as a technology provider that develops solutions along the entire agricultural value chain. We support our customers by establishing digital processes, amongst others including artificial intelligence. Here we focus on marketing, trading and execution. Simple, anytime and anywhere. Partners are producers, trading companies and processors.
For the further development of our platform and our company, we are looking for support in the area of IT and product development in the form of a permanent position at the earliest possible date.
- Support in the definition of new functional requirements within the development process from conception to implementation
- Carrying out the analytical and methodical gathering of requirements
- Conducting workshops/meetings in the context of requirements gathering, reviews and validation
- Impact analyses of the requirements on the existing system landscape, organization, processes and external partners
- Prioritization of requirements and maintenance of the product backlog and sprint backlogs
- Developer coordination and carrying out acceptance tests of technical requirements
- Completed studies or a comparable qualification, knowledge of computer science or business informatics as well as experience in requirements management is an advantage
- You have a high degree of analytical thinking, structuring and abstraction skills, knowledge of agile software development methods is an advantage
- Independent and responsible way of working
You become part of a team that has the vision to advance a traditional market through digitization. You will get a lot of opportunities to contribute your own ideas, participate in meaningful tasks and experience a steep personal learning curve.
Close cooperation with the founding team in our office in the heart of Berlin Mitte.
Area: IT and product development
Type of post: Full-time
Start date: 01.01.2020