We are digitizing the trade of agricultural products, a 50+ billion euro market in Germany. As part of the AgTech industry, we see ourselves as a technology provider that develops solutions along the entire agricultural value chain. We support our customers by establishing digital processes, amongst others including artificial intelligence. Here we focus on marketing, trading and execution. Simple, anytime and anywhere. Partners are producers, trading companies and the processors.
For the further development of our platform and our company, we are looking for support in the area of IT and product development in the form of a permanent position at the earliest possible date.
- Technical requirements management for new products and functionalities of the IT systems, apps and web applications
- Independent further development of the system architecture and software tools in cooperation with developers
- Support in the direct coordination of external service providers and software developers
- Together with us, you will build a team of internal developers that you will continuously develop further – always with the common goal in mind: to shape the digital world of tomorrow together
- Degree in computer science or comparable education with relevant work experience
- Good knowledge of the common scripting languages
- Experience with modern cloud platforms (AWS, MS-Azure, etc.) and in cloud computing
- The application of agile methods like Scrum and Kanban are “home
You become part of a team that has the vision to advance a traditional market through digitization. You will get a lot of opportunities to contribute your own ideas, participate in meaningful tasks and experience a steep personal learning curve.
Close cooperation with the founding team in our office in the heart of Berlin Mitte.
Area: IT and product development
Type of post: Full-time
Start date: 01.01.2020