We are digitizing the trade of agricultural products, a 50+ billion euro market in Germany. As part of the AgTech industry, we see ourselves as a technology provider that develops solutions along the entire agricultural value chain. We support our customers by establishing digital processes, amongst others including artificial intelligence. Here we focus on marketing, trading and execution. Simple, anytime and anywhere. Partners are producers, trading companies and the processors.
For the further development of our platform and our company we are looking for support in the areas of IT- and product development, business development and marketing in the form of an internship for 3 or 6 months at the earliest possible date.
Your tasks, depending on your desired orientation:
- Active participation in the development of the IT infrastructure and the design of relevant platform functionalities
- Conducting market and competition analyses, preparing workshops and supporting the continuous development of the business strategy
- Collaboration in the development and implementation of the sales and communication strategy, this potentially includes the acquisition of new partners
- Expansion and maintenance of the social media activities and optimization of the digital presence
- Studies in the fields of agriculture, STEM, economics, marketing, communication, logistics, media or law
- Secure handling of Microsoft Office, further IT knowledge advantageous
- Entrepreneurial thinking and active ownership and creativity
You will become part of a team that has the viYou become part of a team that has the vision to advance a traditional market through digitization. You will get a lot of opportunities to contribute your own ideas, participate in meaningful tasks and experience a steep personal learning curve.
Close cooperation with the founding team in our office in the heart of Berlin Mitte.
Area: IT and product development
Type of post: Internship
Start date: 01.01.2020